Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The voice of a Child.



March 24, 2009

The voice of a child.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KpRsxgO_1Oc/Sck4b901_7I/AAAAAAAAAwM/kRjQ2WCFPgk/s1600-h/Baby.jpg

If the President, the congress, the senate, with all their power will not protect me, who is the very weakest among you, then how can they ever protect you?

You who have been given the precious gift of life, why do you deny it to me.
Do not I have the same right to life as you were given.
What evil have I done which causes you to want to destroy me.

I'm sure that you know that I am a child of God in the same way as you are.
HE created me the same as you and loves me the same as you.

So please let me live so that I to may grow up to know, love, and praise our God.
Posted by Ed Sousa, Sr. at 3:44 PM  www.ingodscompany2.blogspot.com




--
Blessings+
Deacon John

Sent from: Mount Dora FL United States.