Monday, November 28, 2011

Heroic News: “Christmas charity under attack” plus 8 more



Christmas charity under attack

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 12:12 PM PST

Gay 'rights' activists who object to the Salvation Army’s biblical stance on homosexuality are launching their annual call to shut down the organization’s Christmas fundraiser.

Gay activists in Kansas lobby to overturn 'outdated' law

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 10:31 AM PST

Though SCOTUS essentially rendered Kansas' law banning homosexual 'sex' as indefensible in 2003, gay activists are nevertheless petitioning Gov. Brownback to officially strike the law from the books in an effort to legitimize homosexual activity.

Religious Freedom vs. Contraceptives Mandate

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 09:47 AM PST

Notre Dame law professor Richard Garnett explains in the USA Today that the Department of Health and Human Service's proposed rule requiring all new insurance plans to include coverage for contraceptives would damage religious liberty.

'You're keeping the baby? We don't do that here'

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 09:44 AM PST

"I just wanted a free pregnancy test to apply for state insurance, and they told me its only free if I didn’t know I was willing to keep “it” or not. So I said of course I want to keep my baby. The woman said, “don’t say baby in here. It’s $35 for you to take a pregnancy test without counsel on ‘rescheduling your pregnancy.’"

Clinton vows global push for abortion funding

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 07:40 AM PST

In Washington last week, U.S. secretary of state Hillary Clinton announced that the United States would engage in a massive funding push over the next five years to promote “reproductive health care and family planning” as a “basic right” around the world.

Secretive PP memo details plan to combat 'overpopulation'

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 06:55 AM PST

"I have private insurance because I am self employed. I knew that my insurance plan did not offer maternity coverage. I did not know that there are no private insurance companies that provide maternity coverage. I thought that was strange, so I did a little digging. What I found out was shocking to me. I called 18 health insurance companies, including insurance “firms.” I was told this, “When Obama enacted his ‘health care reform,’ he mandated that maternity coverage not be available to any private insurance company.”

Romney Touts Opposition To Same-Sex 'Marriage,' Abortion In Iowa Flyers

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 06:36 AM PST

Rapper 'TI' takes pro-marriage stance, drawing gay ire

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 06:12 AM PST

"If you're gay, you should have the right to be gay in peace, and if you're against it you should have the right to be against it in peace."

Another UK IVF blunder as donor eggs are destroyed

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 05:53 AM PST

Another blunder at IVF Wales in Cardiff destroyed a batch of 'exceptional' eggs only hours after they were donated, leaving a couple devastated.

Heroicnews