Friday, December 16, 2011

Daily Pro-Life Quotes 12/16/2011

Uwotd-newsletter-banner-01

No. 498  / Friday December 16, 2011

PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: THE FIRST CHRISTIAN FAMILY - DAY 19



Mary Spinning with  Joseph before the Birth of Jesus,  Strasbourg, Musee de Notre-Dame I'Oeuvre, inv 1482

SEVENTH STATION

For almost six months prior to the birth of Jesus, He and his parents were a true family, in the full sense of that term. In this first Christian family we find a model for every family, in fact it is also a model for every group or community. All members of this family desired first the Will of God and secondly, what would be best for the "other" members of the family. Each member put himself or herself last.

A MORNING OFFERING

Lord I believe You will give me many opportunities today to help others and to put others first. Help me O God, to view each day as a series of opportunities to serve You my God as well as my neighbor. Show me Lord, a Divine view of the needs of my family members, friends and acquaintances and then help me to help. Grant me a good attitude Lord and the will to try.


Visit the website: Unborn Word Alliance
Visit the blog version of: Unborn Word of the day