Thursday, May 31, 2012

Abortion advocates beware . . .


Young Defender, Jami Beer, Joins Created Equal

Columbus, OH – May 31, 2012 – www.createdequal.net/" target="_blank">Created Equal's staff continues to be blessed with the addition of energetic young people.  On May 24, 2012, www.facebook.com/CreatedEqual--PND-!/jamibeer" target="_blank">Jami Beer officially joined the Created Equal team.  Jami recently graduated from Indiana University, Fort Wayne (IPFW) with a major in English.  She spent the last year as the student group President of Created Equal's affiliate on campus.  Jami was on the Honors and Dean's list.  Jami will be leading campus outreach for Created Equal.  Please pray for her.

 

Jami speaks to a fellow student at IPFW.

Jami wrote recently:

I always knew that abortion was wrong as my parents had been involved with Operation Rescue when I was a child.  However, it did not truly bother me until high school when I saw the bloody body parts of the victims of abortion for the first time.  I was shocked that something so horrifying and unjust was actually legal in my country.

The idea of raising financial support seems daunting, but I can't imagine passing up an opportunity like this--even if it is rather intimidating.  I'm confident this is what God wants me to do.  I am very excited to begin working with Created Equal.

Now having recently graduated from college, I have seen and known too much to simply walk away.

www.createdequal.net/about/donate" target="_blank">JAMI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING HER OWN FINANCIAL SUPPORT.  CREATED EQUAL HAS SET UP A SALARY FUND TO HELP HER.  YOUR GIFT OF $100, $50, $25, OR $10 HELPS SUPPLEMENT HER PERSONAL SUPPORT RAISING.

Please support Jami.  To donate, click www.createdequal.net/about/donate" target="_blank">HERE.

Or send a gift to:

Created Equal

PO Box 360502

Columbus, OH 43236

Please write "JB” in the memo portion of the check. 

For more information, contact Mark Harrington at 614-419-9000 or mark@createdequal.net