Thursday, July 19, 2012

Heroic News: “47 hours with a prince” plus 5 more

Heroicnews



47 hours with a prince

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 11:14 AM PDT

Abortion was never an option for the Bolands. “With our first child, we went through those questions because they can do prenatal testing.” Those tests were “a waste of time,” she said. “We knew that that was not something God would want us to do…Who are we to say that that person is not worthy to live?”

'I chose life with NO regrets'

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 11:02 AM PDT

'When i was 20, i was living with my boyfriend and doing my party scene. We were really living our life, having alot of fun. We were going out and enjoying time with friends. I thought I had my life made for myself. I finally met a man that my mom actually approved of and I saw my “happily ever after” with.'

14% of All Dutch Deaths Involve Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 10:56 AM PDT

I grow weary of the continual attempts to spin and cover up the depth of the death culture of the Netherlands. For example, recently, articles have celebrated the official 2.8% euthanasia rate. But that doesn’t include assisted suicide (0.2) and the fact that 23% of euthanasia deaths are unreported. So, that brings the official count to about 3.5%.

Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy bites into gay 'marriage' debate

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 10:15 AM PDT

Chick-fil-A’s Christian ethos is already widely known. The chain is closed on Sundays, pipes in hymns on the grounds surrounding its headquarters and has previously come under fire from lesbian, gay and bisexual and transgender groups for donations made by the company’s foundation.

Same sex 'marriage' debate: Avoid the trap

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 06:49 AM PDT

Since the President's endorsement of same sex 'marriage' in May, we've been under a barrage of attack from all news and media outlets with homosexual related headlines.

Over 100 IVF babies killed over Down Syndrome

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 05:49 AM PDT

Over 100 babies conceived through fertility treatment have been aborted because they had Down’s syndrome.