Sunday, March 17, 2013

Heroic News: “Baby found in dumpster now most sought-after child in Texas” plus 3 more

heroicnews




BabyChloeTexasAbandoned-246px-240x162
Posted: 17 Mar 2013 11:23 AM PDT
A baby girl doctors have named Chloe is receiving an outpouring of love and attention – a far cry from the way she was discovered on February 19, wrapped in a plastic bag and abandoned in a dumpster near an apartment complex outside Houston.
Posted: 17 Mar 2013 11:19 AM PDT
"On a Wednesday afternoon, I went into labor with my third child. I called my husband, my midwife, and my mom to tell them. Then I did everything I could to make the labor progress, from scrubbing the bathtub to repeatedly climbing the stairs in my house. After much prayer, we had decided on having another homebirth and I was ready to go."
Jorge_Bergoglio-240x180
Posted: 17 Mar 2013 09:44 AM PDT
n terms of homosexual ‘marriage’, then-Cardinal Bergoglio fought valiantly to have the law in Argentina continue to protect the traditional family.
BLACK-N-WANTED_LEARN2-300x120
Posted: 17 Mar 2013 09:01 AM PDT
Ryan Bomberger is a gentle but imposing presence. From his crazy-curly hair to his vivacious personality, Ryan Bomberger knows how to capture the hearts and minds of America. This personal dynamism has fueled the success of his family’s grassroots organization, the Radiance Foundation, which has taken pro-life America by storm since its foundation in 2009.