Saturday, March 30, 2013

Heroic News: “"I'm gay, and I oppose gay 'marriage'"” plus 3 more




Posted: 30 Mar 2013 03:57 AM PDT
"In our sometimes misguided efforts to expand our freedom, selfish adults have systematically dismantled that which is most precious to children as they grow and develop. That’s why I am now speaking out against same-sex 'marriage.' By the way, I am gay."

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 03:48 AM PDT
"How will the Supreme Court rule in this week's gay marriage cases? I have no idea. What I do know is that the outcome almost doesn't matter. One way or another, gay marriage will be legal throughout the country before long."

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 03:40 AM PDT
The country strongly prefers boys at every stage of life. Here's how some mothers are trying to change that.

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 03:32 AM PDT
Planned Parenthood lobbyist testifies against born-alive infants protection act.