Sunday, April 28, 2013

Obama's devilspeak; Islam and terrorism; Monsignor Stephen Rossetti

Obama's devilspeak; Islam and terrorism; Monsignor Stephen Rossetti


Matt C. Abbott column
Obama's devilspeak; Islam and terrorism; Monsignor Stephen Rossetti


Matt C. Abbott
Matt C. Abbott
April 28, 2013

Before getting into some very serious stuff, I offer the following bit of good Christian humor courtesy of the bulletin of St. John Cantius Parish in Chicago:
    Last night, my friend Jacque and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her: 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug!' She got up, unplugged my computer and threw out my wine.


Good golly – wonders never cease.

President Obama recently told an audience of Planned Parenthood supporters:

    'As long as we've got to fight to make sure women have access to quality, affordable health care, and as long as we've got to fight to protect a woman's right to make her own choices about her own health, I want you to know that you've also got a president who's going to be right there with you, fighting every step of the way. Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.' (Source)
Is there any doubt that this man is a precursor to the Antichrist? Not in my mind. To be fair, the president is no different than a number of his fellow Democrats; they pretty much believe and say the same things.

Still, I can't help but think our president is, and has been, a puppet of sorts. As to who might be pulling his strings, well ... I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
 
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/130428