LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, September 30, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Senate Democrats Reject GOP Obamacare Delay, Force Abortion Funding
• 40 Days for Life Campaign Saves 36 Babies From Abortion Already
• Obama Admin Will Break Law to Fund Abortions for Congress, Congressional Staff
• Former Abortion Practitioner Lays His Surgical Instruments at the Feet of the Pope
More Pro-Life News
• Obamacares Consequences: Medical Journal Advocates Price Controls to Ration Cancer Drugs
• Abortion Biz Prez Blasts GOPs Defunding Abortion in Obamacare as War on Women
• More Than 1 Million People Alive Today Because the Hyde Amendment Stopped Abortion Funding
• Incredible Video Tells the Story of Boy Missing Because He Was Aborted
• Breaking Bad Exposes Dark Side of Science Without Morality
• Thanks to Your Pro-Life Signs, I Decided Not to Have an Abortion
• Who Were the Babies Who Kermit Gosnell Killed in Abortions, Infanticides?
• Abortionist: Other Doctors Look Down on You, Think Youre the Lowest of the Low
• India Clinics Coerce Women Into Surrogacy, Force Them to Have Caesarian Sections
• If Youre Fighting Abortion, Dont Lose Hope: Youre on the Winning Team
• Delusional for Davis: What Texas Abortion Supporters Have Wrong
• Ted Cruz Provided Shot in the Arm for Pro-Lifers Challenging Pro-Abortion Obamacare
• New Zealand Lawmaker Withdraws Euthanasia Bill From the Ballot
• Pro-Life Fetal Development Float Banned From Parade: Why is Science Offensive?
• Medical Center Decides Against Hiring Abortion Doc After Pro-Life Protests
• Arizona Takes Battle to Uphold Five-Month Abortion Ban to Supreme Court
The National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces its 2013-2014 scholarship for nursing students! Any pro-life nursing student currently enrolled in a nursing program is eligible to apply. For further details, go to nursesforlife.org Take my hand, not my life.
Senate Democrats today, on a party-line vote, rejected the House Republicans effort Saturday night to delay Obamacare, and stop abortion funding and promotion.
The Senate yanked out the House-approved amendments on the bill to fund the federal government, meaning it rejected amendments to strike abortion funding from Obamcare and to strike the HHS mandate that compels religious groups to pay for birth control and drugs that may cause abortions.
If you need a reason to look forward to Mondays, this is it! Mondays are the days we update all the reports of babies spared from abortion during your 40 Days for Life vigils.
Thus far during this 40 Days for Life campaign, we have reports of 36 babies saved that we know of! Here are just a few of those stories.
The Obama administration has confirmed it will break current federal law to pay for abortions for members of Congress and Congressional staff via Obamacare.
The pro-life movement is filled with former abortion practitioners who have experienced a monumental change of heart. Many have converted to Christianity, become pro-life, and some now work as legitimate doctors or become associated with pregnancy centers providing women with tangible abortion alternatives.
Dr. Antonio Oriente is one such former abortion practitioner. He so genuinely wanted to receive forgiveness for his involvement in the abortion industry that, recently, he brought the surgical instruments he used to take the lives of unborn babies in abortions and laid them at the feet of Pope Francis. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
I always say: If you want to see where things will go wrong next in society, read the professional journals.
An article published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology advocates that the government set a just price for all cancer drugs.
Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards is on the warpath again, making up claims that Republicans in the House of Representatives are engaging in some sort of War on Women by passing a measure that would ensure taxpayers arent forced to pay for abortions under Obamacare.
The Hyde Amendment sticks in the craw of abortion absolutists as much as any pro-life law ever enacted. And today marks the 37th anniversary of passage of the law (the Hyde is the late pro-life champion, Rep. Henry Hyde), a titanic struggle that represented a major success against federal funding of abortion.
Thanks go out to those who were kind enough to respond to my request for pro-life videos. Aaron the video story of a young boy who goes missingwill keep you on the edge of your chair.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Breaking Bad Exposes Dark Side of Science Without Morality
I have been binging on Breaking Bad so that I could watch the last episode in real time. The show was a remarkable morality play, and one of the best television shows I have ever watched. (I am not on Team Walt.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Just one item today but a powerful one. Heres a letter that a young woman left at a 40 Days for Life vigil site simply addressed to the sign people.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Who Were the Babies Who Kermit Gosnell Killed in Abortions, Infanticides?
The Kermit Gosnell trial brought a whirlwind of activity to Pennsylvania last spring. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Four of the most notorious late-term abortionists in the United States LeRoy Carhart, Warren Hern, Shelly Sella, and Susan Robinson may have been portrayed as noble martyrs in the new documentary film After Tiller. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In a land of liberty and opportunity it is difficult to imagine a persons worth being assigned to him based on his ability, yet this is exactly what we do when we allow elective abortion based on a genetic The San Francisco Chronicle has a long and amazing story on surrogacy in India. It reveals how terribly the gestational carriers are exploited. For example, in one clinic three-quarters of all the children are born surgically by caesareanand, it would appear, with inadequate post-surgical pain control. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Earlier this month, I sat in a Denver, CO conference room eager to hear former Senator Rick Santorum speak. Santorum was an honored guest at the 2013 CareNet National Pregnancy Conference. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Wendy Davis, the Texas politician best known for wearing pink shoes while fighting for the right to kill five-month-old fetuses, is expected to run for governor of Texas. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
With his inspirational and unprecedented show of leadership on the floor of the U.S. Senate this past week, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, made hundreds of enemies in Washington. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Maryan Street, in an unprecedented step has withdrawn her End of Life Choices Bill from the ballot.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
New Zealands Alexandra Blossom Festival parade has banned a float which featured the large model of a 12-week-old fetus.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
We recently came across an article about abortionist Cheryl Chastine that appeared in this past summers issue of Ms. Magazine. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Arizona is not giving up on its law to ban abortions after five months of pregnancy and is taking its fight to keep the law on the books to the Supreme Court. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/