Monday, December 9, 2013

Heroic News: “"He killed my baby"” plus 4 more

heroicnews
"Although I was just an E1 private making three hundred dollars a month I did know one thing—that human life began at fertilization. That information was not above my pay grade. And I knew that my child was a human being. My captain must have been pro-life, maybe a Christian, because he soberly and sympathetically gave me a Sparks Notes version of Roe v. Wade. "
Priest for Life’s legal challenge to the HHS mandate will be on the docket Monday, December 9th in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.
The New Zealand Family Planning Association is an affiliate of the International Planned Parenthood Federation [IPPF]. The Federation is at the forefront of promoting a worldwide culture of death with contraception, sterilisation and abortion. Family Planning is both the enemy of the unborn and women… and the NZFPA wants five year olds to know what a condom is.
"Ten years ago, we were in the midst of a heated national debate over embryonic stem cell research (ESCR). Proponents castigated opponents (like me) as “anti-science,” and theocratic for opposing ESCR federal funding based on ethical concerns."
An Adidas 2010 FIFA World Cup Brazil World Cup...
 FIFA World Cup Brazil World Cup Strong Graphic T-Shirt. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Officials and campaigners fear explosion in child prostitution amid rising demand from football fans




Enhanced by Zemanta