Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One Rosary a Day to Defeat Abortion




Tribulation Times

February 4, 2014   

(Psa 127:3-5) Behold the inheritance of the Lord are children: the reward, the fruit of the womb. As arrows in the hand of the mighty, so the children of them that have been shaken. Blessed is the man that hath filled the desire with them; he shall not be confounded when he shall speak to his enemies in the gate.


LINK: One Rosary a Day to Defeat Abortion


CATHOLIC SENTINEL:  Florida mom says women's true stories about abortion changing hearts

EXCERPT BROKEN BRANCHES NEWSLETTER:  A Mother’s Letter to her son


Ishmael,

I told you people would read about you... I promised you that you would not go unnoticed! I am so proud of you.

It has been two years already and still your presence is with me daily...I can never start to comprehend how much I love you and how much I miss you...I think of you every single day and wish you were here to share life's moments. I lie awake imagining how perfect you would look sleeping and how I would lose myself just watching you dream... I can only imagine how you look and how much you have grown.

I imagine you must have big bright eyes full of joy and love and can only imagine how beautiful you are! I think about how you laugh most of the times and how your face would just light up my day. I would really love to hold your hand and hold you close to my heart assuring you that I will never let you go.

You certainly are the most intelligent, most talented boy I would have ever met! I would have loved to help you with your homework and listen to hear all the stories you would have told me! I would have loved to answer all your questions and provide the best answers I could have. We would have danced, sang and played together everyday. I think of the long walks we could have had together. I still go to the park and picture how you would have loved being on the swings and the slides and cannot help but smile and appreciate the warmth you bring to my heart. I wish you could have met your cousins; I see your face every time I look at them and cannot help but wish you were here.

You would have been the kindest, most caring, thoughtful and selfless boy. Ishmael, you are perfect. I am pleased for you... I really am...

I am sorry because I feel like I have robbed you of the gift of this life... But at the same time cannot help but feel happy for you because you are in the best place anyone could ever be. Ishmael I am sorry... As much as you have forgiven me already I just want you to know I was wrong and I am so sorry.

I want you to know that I did complete my Bachelors degree and am building a career but it is still not a good enough reason for letting you go... I cry my son, but my tears are not because I regret your 12 week existence but because you are gone and you have changed my life in a way you can never imagine.

Every little boy I meet now I am reminded of you and is a symbol and a sign of strength, bravery, courage and faith that in Christ we can do all things... I cannot wait to tell your brothers and sisters, (when they come) about you. I know they will love you. I live for the day I will walk through heaven's gates and see you there waiting to embrace me... That will surely be a dream come true...

Meanwhile... I know you already and see you standing there. Till then be a good boy. Keep on smiling and know that I love you beyond my ability to express on this paper.
You truly are my world and you are forever on my heart...

I would like to tell you more about your father, about my parents, my sisters and the amazing people who have touched my life on this journey of mine... Someday...
Someday I will.

Truly, madly, deeply in love with you.

Your Mom......

This dear friend is a letter from Tendi to her aborted son. You dear friends have been praying for her. Please keep prayers going. You can see the reconciliation between mother and child. This is our work. Yours and mine. In this way we give glory to God for His creation and ensure that the child is never forgotten and of course when reconciled the mother can rest in a new peace. Thank you Tendi and thank you to those who help me to continue this work, without you I couldn’t do it.


The Desert Fathers: sayings of the Early Christian Monks: Possessing Nothing 

19. A great man came from a distance to Scetis carrying gold, and he asked the presbyter of the desert to distribute it among the brothers. But the presbyter said to him, 'The brothers do not need it.' But he was very pressing, and would not give way, and put a basket of money in the church porch. So the presbyter said, 'Whoever is in need may take money from here.' No one touched it, some did not even look at it. The presbyter said, 'God has accepted your offering to him. Go away and give it to the poor.' He went away very much edified.'


Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerRequest3@aol.com
This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.