Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Heroic News: “Ten women die after botched surgery at sterilization 'camp' in India” plus 2 more

heroicnews

Ten women died and 14 were in a serious condition after botched operations at a government mass sterilization "camp" in the central Indian state of Chhattisgarh, officials said on Tuesday.
Some potentially disturbing news out of Kenya: A statement signed by the 27 bishops of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops alleges that the World Health Organization and UNICEF are injecting Kenyan women with a tetanus vaccine that has been laced with a hormone that causes miscarriages and renders some women sterile.
"I felt violated; I felt forced,” Pastor Hibbs said in response to the abortion mandate. “I love America and I love American history, and I have a lot of invested interest in defending the unborn. I see the Constitution under attack, and I see my religious freedom under attack.”