Thursday, November 13, 2014

Heroic News: “Woman brags about using gender selection (early abortion) to buy her baby girl...for $50,000” plus 5 more

heroicnews



"When I tell people that Jonathon and I travelled from our home in Mount Barker, South Australia, to California to have gender-selection treatment, I'm often met with judgment. The process involves harvesting a woman's eggs, injecting each one individually with sperm, then growing the embryo from a single cell to around 130 cells, at which point it's possible to tell whether the chromosomes are XX or XY. Only embryos of the desired sex are transferred to the uterus."
This 2005 press release from the Gates' Foundation seems to refer to the development of the vaccine that is now being identified as causing sterility in injected women and girls.
A Texas couple tied the knot in a neonatal intensive care unit so their premature baby boy, whose twin brother was tragically stillborn, could be the ring-bearer.
As part of a mass, government-run sterilization program, eight Indian women died and 20 others were in critical condition Tuesday after undergoing surgeries to help slow the country’s population growth.
"Sometimes when my daughter, who is 7, is nicely cuddled up in her bed and I snuggle her, she calls me Mommy. I am a stay-at-home dad. My male partner and I adopted both of our children at birth in open domestic adoptions. We could fill our home with nannies, sisters, grandmothers, female friends, but no mothers."