Tuesday, July 14, 2015

From Mary's Shelter: Summer Soiree Sneak Peak



color logo web

July 14, 2015










We're less than three weeks away from Mary's Shelter's 6th Annual Summer Soiree and Fundraiser and the excitement is building!
 
On August 1st, our community will come together to celebrate life and learn about the life-saving ministry of Mary's Shelter.  We want to give you a glimpse into what you'll learn that night.  Meet Jessica and Baby Leah...
 
 
Jessica and Baby Leah

"Hi, my name is Jessica.

I came to Mary's Shelter because my husband of seven years abandoned my son and I.  I was left with no home or job. Right after that, I found out I was pregnant. I was terrified. I was referred to Mary's Shelter. They took me in with open arms. This place gave me hope and confirmed having my baby was the right thing to do. I am getting back on my feet so I can provide for my family. I am so grateful to Mary's Shelter!

Because of Mary's Shelter, I am attending college to be a Clinical Medical Assistant!"

To learn more about how you can help change the life of Jessica, her children and all the residents of Mary's Shelter, please join us on August 1st.
 
Visit our website at www.marysshelterva.org to RSVP.  We think you'll be glad you did.
 
Thank you and we hope to see you on August 1st! 





Mary's Shelter, 309 Hawke Street, Fredericksburg VA 22401