Wednesday, May 11, 2016

To Vote or Not to Vote, That is the Question

 
To Vote or Not to Vote, That is the Question

May 11, 2016


By Troy Newman, President, Operation Rescue
Should I, or should I not, vote for Trump? That is the question racing through my mind since my man, Senator Ted Cruz, dropped out the race. For the record, I was with Cruz from the beginning. The Senator is a principled, pro-life conservative. That is why I backed him all the way to the end. But, now that Cruz is out of the race, I'm faced with a decision - can I vote for Trump?
So, here is what we know: Either it will be President Donald Trump, or (shudder), President Hillary Rodham Clinton and First Lady Bill... If those are really the only two options, I think it might be a simple choice.
Now, before you decide I've lost my moral compass, let me cut you off at the pass. I know everything negative that could be said about the Donald - and then some. Yes, Donald has said and done many things that most Christians would find despicable. Shockingly (yes, even to myself), I think I can still vote for him.
To explain my reasoning, I've created a pithy acronym out of Trump's name. These are the reasons I can vote for Trump, and against Hillary Clinton.
________________________________
ORDER ABORTION FREE

The new book, Abortion Free by Troy Newman and Cheryl Sullenger, tells step by step how to make your community abortion free! It is available for order at Amazon.com.  
________________________________


________________________________
About Operation Rescue®
Operation Rescue is one of the leading pro-life Christian activist organizations in the nation and has become a strong voice for the pro-life movement in America. Operation Rescue is now headquartered in a former abortion clinic that it bought and closed in 2006.  From there, Operation Rescue launches its innovative new strategies across the nation, exposing and closing abortion clinics through peaceful, legal means. Its activities are on the cutting edge of the abortion issue, taking direct action to stop abortion and ultimately restore legal personhood to the pre-born in obedience to biblical mandates. Click here to support Operation Rescue.   Click here to make a secure donation online.
________________________________ 
Web site: www.operationrescue.org 
E-mail: info.operationrescue@gmail.com 
Operation Rescue, P.O. Box 782888, Wichita, KS 67278